RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im looking for info on who makes or supplies the hrc type race rads. Any info would be helpfull.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Jimmy Bell at Thermae cooling is who you want to talk to.
Pm me for his email if interested and serious about it..

A set of front mounts is $900 usd + shipping. Plus you need to have your own oil lines made up.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
...on a side note, I just got my rads from Thermae and Jimmy. Super nice folks, super fast shipping. Top notch. Cant wait to go to the track with real cooling.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Hi guys im looking for info on who makes or supplies the hrc type race rads. Any info would be helpfull.
I make the Thermae front mount radiator kits which include upper and lower rads and oil cooler, it's track-oriented but can be used on the street. My kit is not an HRC copy. Mike Furick who was active on SZ a while back was making HRC copies in the US, I don't know if he still is. Mike is an excellent fabricator and a great guy to deal with.

...on a side note, I just got my rads from Thermae and Jimmy. Super nice folks, super fast shipping. Top notch. Cant wait to go to the track with real cooling.
Thanks for your kind words - please send me some pictures of your bike with the rads installed.

Jimmy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts