RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in a rc 51 and was wondering if anyone would like to do a trade bike for bike??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rc 51 trade ??

Sorry to offend, it was just an honest question. 2010 Harley Sportster 48 with 12,500 miles. Other details if interested. Already own a 2000 model RC, looking to add another.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
That is a brutish looking HD you have there....Sportys are a bit too small for my ahem...big boned frame.:D

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'll trade you my RC51 for that HD. I've attached a picture of the bike with Colin Edwards stood next to it. He used to own it. I kid you not. Let me know if you're interested. Straight up swap would work for me due to the provenance of my bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll trade you my RC51 for that HD. I've attached a picture of the bike with Colin Edwards stood next to it. He used to own it. I kid you not. Let me know if you're interested. Straight up swap would work for me due to the provenance of my bike.
Harley has been Sold !!!! Everyone can settle down now!!! Search is on for another 51..

·
Registered
609 Posts
Harley has been Sold !!!! Everyone can settle down now!!! Search is on for another 51..
So you're saying you now have cash to purchase my RC51 that was previously owned by Colin Edwards? Awesome. Please send all your money to me via Western Union. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Found RC

Found an RC, went to Atlanta on Sunday and picked it up. It's an '02 model with low miles. The search is over! I was seriously considering the Collins Edwards limited edition but, also ran across a very rare R7 that I was told Eddie Lawson once walked past. Decisions, decisions!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts