RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone I change the fpr on rc 2001 and I didn't move the bike for about a month so yesterday I start Rididnt it and I didn't see smoke... so today I ride the bike again till now and I see smoke but not that much.... I check the pipes and I didn't see any fuel residues,,, anyone knows why still smoking or its normal after replace the fpr.... thanks

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What color is the smoke ? White, grey/black or blue ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
believe is blue but not that blue ,, it does that sometimes it doesn't do it when I'm on the highway ......

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, And I realize the request or suggestion is not easy..
The exhaust cans do tell a lot, yet if you pull the spark plugs...
Please picture the plugs separately , list the front , and the back in the pictures...
May I ask the mileage on the engine, also the oil being used ???
:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah a friend said to take the plugs off and see if is oil on it..... mileage is 25000 I been using castrol 10w 40

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I turn the bike and I rev it to 4to 5000rpms and can see the smoke when open the trotle on and off .. looks like light blue smoke ...

·
Registered
729 Posts
How bad was the fpr? It is possible it has suffered bore wash, it is also possible that the oil is full of petrol, how is the oil level?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I changed the fpr bro is brand new,,,, the oil level is normal but I haven't change it yet,,,good pointed I wil change it,,,but the fpr is brand new .....

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Like Dan suggested, you might have gas in your oil. Better get it changed out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a friend of mine keep telling me is the valve gaskets ...... but will change the oil soon ,, wil let u guys know what's up after that,,,;;

1 - 14 of 14 Posts