RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Can't wait to see this fly down the streets with Bruce Anstey aboard!
Interesting that Mr. Padgett had to UPGRADE Bike :surprise:
“We have had to beef the bike up for the TT course and we can't get anything off the shelf so everything has had to be made bespoke. Things like the wheels, the K-Tech forks, the rear shocks, the brakes and the radiator guards have all had to be specially made.”
Now I just have to find a streaming site online.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I read that this week too Ezno good share..

I can't wait to see Bruce run the piss out of that RC Honda around the island!.. after it is "beefed up" for street use lol!

I believe Velocity channel is supposed to provide us with plenty of coverage

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I shall be there to witness it in person, cannot wait, almost as cool as when the Britten last raced there
LUCKY MAN! Can you get into the Pubs by the track during the race or is that near impossible.

·
Registered
10 Posts
LUCKY MAN! Can you get into the Pubs by the track during the race or is that near impossible.
They're generally ok, but prefer to load the van with beer and bbq and sit in a field with mates waiting for the bikes to start, it is the best place ever and can't imagine being anywhere other than the Isle of Man during TT week.......

·
Registered
420 Posts
They're generally ok, but prefer to load the van with beer and bbq and sit in a field with mates waiting for the bikes to start, it is the best place ever and can't imagine being anywhere other than the Isle of Man during TT week.......
Man, i am going to have to make it over to watch one year. Sounds like a great time.

Looks like the bike jumps nice. :grin2:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found it... wasn't the RC bike;

Anstey, a 10-time TT winner, came off his Honda Superbike machine at Keppel Gate, but walked away with a suspected minor ankle injury.
It's unsure if he'll be fit to race this weekend.
Keppel Gate is a left-hander that marks the start of the steep descent off the mountain towards the finish line in Douglas.
Anstey was riding his regular bike, not the one that is based on the MotoGP machine that he has also been trialling this week.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
The Holy Grail of motorcycle races. One day I hope. Would love to see that RC run though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts