RC51 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
These were made up by kwtoxman here on the forum not too long ago. I am selling my RC and these have got to go as well. Both are sized Large.

1 shirt worn 3 times still in like new condition - 30 shipped

1 shirt new never worn - 40 shipped.

Extra cost to ship outside US.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Those are awesome!! Wish we could get more made up...

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Those are awesome!! Wish we could get more made up...
Easy breezy...i know a tshirt guy :D

OP, could you email those images in fullsize format?

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'd buy one! Not a large though...

·
Premium Member
736 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'd take 1 or 2 - xl

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Cool beans... just waiting on an answer from kwtoxman :D

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
I've love to have a few in XL.
I may also need a few for for some buddies who also have RC51s in the area (size yet unknown).
But I'd prefer black over white.
White doesn't stay white for long when riding bikes.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hey all, just getting to this. Let me see what I can find for files. I don't think I kept that stuff.

The shirts were dye sublimation printed on poly. The images and colours are amazing and the ink is literally bonded through the fibres. That style can only be a white shirt and with shipping the price ended up around $50 per.

Screen printing is more expensive in low production runs but is cheaper but with high production runs. Less colours or images helps costs. It is that rubbery coating that sits on top of the surface. It can be used with other shirts colours and fabrics. Based on a white shirt, the hrc image would have 3 colours/screens. Woody has five. Back has 3. A black shirt option would mean another screen for the white instead of the black (same number though for each image). Another colour shirt would use 4,6,4 respectively. Essentially this shows that more options means more costs.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
agreed on most of that ^^^ but i do have a tshirt guy who owes me a favor, and im hoping i can cash it in for these ;)

So, im counting about 17 shirts wanted just by those that spoke up...guessing more would join in if it had its own thread :D

I sent an email with the OP's pics, should know something soon!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.