RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I want to know if anyone is in the market for a complete Hotbodies fiberglass fairing set for the RC51. Sportbiketrackgear is doing a 2 for 1 offer for the month of August and we can split the cost. The set is $710 . I live in Northern New Jersey. Let me know. Mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi I want to know if anyone is in the market for a complete Hotbodies fiberglass fairing set for the RC51. Sportbiketrackgear is doing a 2 for 1 offer for the month of August and we can split the cost. The set is $710 . I live in Northern New Jersey. Let me know. Mike
You get any takers?

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Are you selling the set for $710 or splitting that in half plus shipping, It's still August and posting price is $499.95 shipped. Not trying to step on your toes or anything, but can you clarify your situation a bit?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
read the post carefully..

Funny how many people don't take the time to read. :confused:
Post clearly stated that sportbiketrackgear was doing the buy one get one promo LAST YEAR! Idiots.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Post clearly stated that sportbiketrackgear was doing the buy one get one promo LAST YEAR! Idiots.
Easy guy! :rolleyes:
It's easy to overlook a detail like the posting date, especially by a new member. And we have foreign speaking members that English isn't their first language, so sometimes explanations are asked for even when it may seem perfectly clear to you.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
See your making friends again:rolleyes:

How about pointing out the fact without the personal attack?? Much simpler option and you don't come out looking like an ass hat.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts