RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... so, I bought this gauge cluster a while back because I thought the one on the bike that I had was fried. Turns out, my problem was not in the cluster, it was a bad ground and some corrosion from the previous owner leaving the bike outside for way too much of its life.

I had forgotten about the extra cluster until unpacking from a recent move, and viola there it was.

So, I am now going to sell the extra cluster. It has approx 11k miles on it. Not a single scratch on the casing, and it worked perfectly on my bike when I was testing everything.

I bought it on here for $175 shipped, if I remember correctly. AND, that is what I would like to get out of it.

any interest, please email me directly: mkhand(at)gmail.com

THanks in advance.

oh... I can take some pics if need be, but we all know what a cluster looks like. haha. Like I said before, it is in perfect working order and is not damaged in any way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am located in Augusta, GA. If payment is sent/received today, I can have thE cluster in the mail on it's way to you tomorrow.

Email me direct at mkhand(at) gmail.com

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP for a price reduction.

I desperately need a new round of rubber on my bike, and I am about $150 away from what I need.

SO....

$150 shipped for the cluster. I can have it in the mail within 24 hrs of payment, and it will go via USPS priority.

Someone help a guy out.. haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts