RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the bike a few weeks and had a bunch of stuff I bought to complete my "plan", anyways listed a bunch of stuff on Wera and it has been going quick

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=279831

here is what I have left

GPRV1 Steering Stabilizer Damper Kit - $500
Pro-Tek Rearsets - $280
Pro-Tek Swingarm Spools - $25
Pro-tek Frame sliders - $65
Tucker Rocky Black Undertail - $150

All prices include shipping

if you have any questions or need any more pics feel free to PM me

·
Registered
110 Posts
race parts

awwwww. a bit dissapointed there, i saw "RC51 raceparts" and smelled blood, i expected something with HRC stamped on it :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sure could use that front upper fairing stay you have in the first picture. How much you looking to get for it?
everyone has been asking me that, I was pretty sure it came with the Damper, which is why I want to sell it as a kit. Unless I am mistaken

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
everyone has been asking me that, I was pretty sure it came with the Damper, which is why I want to sell it as a kit. Unless I am mistaken
Hey GFunk, great screen name! It looks pretty stock to me. Thats the one I need for my Scotts Damper to work. It uses the nut on the center of the triple crown for bracketry. What kind of damper do you have, a linear one? Maybe I could trade you my fairing stay bracket, which was made for a linear damper like the ohlins or hyperpro. Post a picture of your damper, lets see what it is.

Here's a pic of my fairing stay.
http://www.rc51forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3522

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Ok, I'm a blind idiot. Dohhhhh... I see you already pictured the damper. In the same picture as the fairing stay. It is a rotory damper, and as far as I know, the scott's and gpr's are designed to work with the factory fairing stay bracket on the all the RC's. So whoever buys that damper wont need your bracket unless they happen to have an aftermarket one like mine. Very rare chance of that. SubSailor seems to be a walking RC51 encyclopedia, you might wanna ask him if he agrees with me on this. If he says yes, then consider it gospel, 'cause I think he really knows his stuff with these RC's :) And sell me your fairing stay!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I'm a blind idiot. Dohhhhh... I see you already pictured the damper. In the same picture as the fairing stay. It is a rotory damper, and as far as I know, the scott's and gpr's are designed to work with the factory fairing stay bracket on the all the RC's. So whoever buys that damper wont need your bracket unless they happen to have an aftermarket one like mine. Very rare chance of that. SubSailor seems to be a walking RC51 encyclopedia, you might wanna ask him if he agrees with me on this. If he says yes, then consider it gospel, 'cause I think he really knows his stuff with these RC's :) And sell me your fairing stay!
lol, let me do some sleuthing, if thats case then I will sell it separately. I just dont want to sell the damper and beat someone out if it was meant to come with the stay. You could always call GPR and see if the kit comes with the stay (I will probably do that tomorrow)

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I just got off the phone with GPR. You're right, that fairing stay is part of the GPR kit. GPR's need their specific fairing stay for all years of RC51's, according to the rep I just talked to...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got off the phone with GPR. You're right, that fairing stay is part of the GPR kit. GPR's need their specific fairing stay for all years of RC51's, according to the rep I just talked to...
thats what I thought, thanks for saving me the call. You know, you could always buy the damper and get the stay then sell your old damper :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everything is Best Offer

Updated List:

GPRV1 Steering Stabilizer Damper Kit - $500
Pro-Tek Rearsets - $280
Pro-Tek Swingarm Spools - $25
Pro-tek Frame sliders - $65
Tucker Rocky Black Undertail - $150

1 - 11 of 11 Posts