At Foothills and Baseline, yesterday, tuesday, around 11:00am
Flat black helmet and black leathers.
Looked to be a 2002, but not sure.
Anyone here?

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Another sighting,

Last night about 1030-1100 pm in Charleston SC on East Bay at the light at George St. First I heard it go by, we all know that sound, then heard it again about 15 minutes later, was able to see it this time looked like a SP1/2002 color scheme with high mount exhaust.

Anyone here?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
510 Posts
Perhaps they should add a "Missed Connections" portion to this forum, haha.

·
Registered
285 Posts
All I know is that if I EVER see or hear another RC51 in my part of the country, it would be a rare sight. Ha, when I tool it in for an inspection for plates, the guys said, "What is that...a Ninja"? I had to reply, "NINJA? That ain't no stinking NINJA!"

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
I was at a motorcycle event on Thursday.
Saw an 03 with Jardine pipes. Guy took off for a group ride, but didn't come back until I was leaving.
I wanted to follow his group back and invite him to our annual meet, but kind of felt like a stalker.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I saw a guy on hwy 99 the other day that had an RC with exhausts that were mounted to the upper bolts in the tail. Stuck out like 1.5ft over the tail almost straight up. Never seen him before. It was a white one

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hahahaha I wish I could have taken a picture of it! I was riding too or I would have ! I couldn't tell what kind of bike it was at first. Saw the hotbodies round tail lights and immediately thought RC, but I didn't see any exhausts haha until I got closer!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I will be in Vegas this Sunday...not with my RC though. I'm going for SHOT SHOW 2015. Anyone else going????

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think I spotted the same RC I was talking about in my last post in this thread today haha. He was lanesplitting right behind me today for a few min until he got off at downtown, is this guy on the boards ? He looked like he had a carbon single sided pipe on today haha.

Who is this guy!? White RC with the black wings on it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts