RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i just got this rc51 sp2. Rode it for around 1k miles fine. Now its giving me issues. If i hit a big bump, the fuel pump cuts out for a split second, fi light comes on for the prime, as im riding. Or lately, as im riding, fuel pump just cuts off completely, my rpm drops to zero, and bike wont start again. fuel pump doesnt prime, the kill switch still makes the relay in back tick when flipping it. all connectors are clean... im at a total loss.

edit: tip sencer is completely by passed properly.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Check your kickstand switch. Also your ground or battery connection maybe loose. One problem i had is my battery tray/under carriidge was so chopped up, all my electronics were just laying in there. Whenever i hit a big bump it would slam all my electronics down in my under tray. Once i secured it all the problem went away.

·
Registered
359 Posts
check those little tiny wires on the two connectors to the ECU. There so tiny, I didn't see that one of them had broken loose but still made enought contact to start but once started, would cut out due to the engine vibration.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had the same.Battery connectors was loose.Next time I had the same but no FI light.Quess what:)
PC3 earth was...loose for a change :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts