RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pair of long (50mm, 2 inch) billet velocity stacks. Made from EN AW 2007 alu. Meant to be used with aftermarket airboxes like DHC, T1, Durbahn, Moriwaki. These will not fit the oem airbox with the oem airfilters (for that you need 1 short and 1 long stack).
Price is 200$ US, shipping is 25$ US worldwide with tracking.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM sent to you.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 More 50mm SP2 stacks available

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I changed the design over the years as I found better tools, in particular bigger radius end mills that fit my mill, which is quite small. Also the SP1 stacks are a smaller inside diameter so the top is flatter. I am not sure which you have?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Then you have a set of the earlier stacks I have made. I made these as I saw a few pics of the HRC stacks on the SpeedZilla forum. They have the flatter top (and the dimples....). I started making stacks in Delrin (lighter than aluminium !) but was asked to make them in alu and was also asked to make the radii bigger. I think I went from 6mm radius to 10mm and finally to the 12,5mm radius I am using at the moment but it took me a long time to find a bigger radius end mill and a mt2 adapter to fit my small mill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts