RC51 Forums banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
good stuff. i'm not going to do an sp1 sign up thread, that would just delay the process. i'll just cut out a bunch and hopefully sell them all here. i think there are enough people who'd be interested.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
it's OK Scott I can add you.

things have been stalled a bit with the holidays and decision to do sp1 stuff at the same time

if anyone else wants in let me know asap pls. I'm hoping to hear from duckhunter soon on the viability of the sp1 prototype, if its a go I'll be producing them as soon as I can

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I won't be collecting until I've got them made

because scheduling isn't set in stone its not fair to take people's money and then sit on it.

I'll send pms out when its time to sell them

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
ok here is the list

Wibbly, 1 left
02RC, 1 pair
Duckhunter, 1 left
nunya, 1 pair
drifter83, 1 left
Quizzy, 1 pair
JNSD, 1 pair
1971allchaos, 1 pair
kwtoxman, one pair
Blueblur, 1 left
expatbrit, 1 pair
DannyBoy 1 pair
BadToTheBown 1 left
Zotto 1 pair
tarmacslider 2 left
RC-Devil 1 pair
AdamThomas 1 pair
Scottm 1 pair

i'm not going to put the SP1 brackets on this list, but guys if you're interested keep your eyes peeled for a thread coming soon.

if ANYONE ELSE wants in, do it now, i'll be working my hardest to get these built ASAP

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
1. Wibbly, 1 left
2. Duckhunter, 1 left
3. drifter83, 1 left
4. Blueblur, 1 left
5. BadToTheBown 1 left
6,7. tarmacslider 2 left

1. 02RC, 1 pair
2. Quizzy, 1 pair
3. JNSD, 1 pair
4. 1971allchaos, 1 pair
5. kwtoxman, one pair
6. nunya, 1 pair
7. expatbrit, 1 pair
8. DannyBoy 1 pair
9. Zotto 1 pair
10. RC-Devil 1 pair
11. AdamThomas 1 pair
12. Scottm 1 pair
13. wengard 1 pair

just for easy reference, i added numbers just so i can stay on top of this. if it's feasible to do i'll produce more than the order for late comers to the party, but i can't be sure.

i'll be sure to post any and all updates so interested parties know what to expect

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Cool, I can't wait! You Canadians are OK!

May I ask what you did different for the SP-1 fans? No need to know, just curious.

Please let me know how much I owe you and thanx again.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
@BadToTheBown

it's evident in the pics.

the lower two mounts for the sp1 flare out and away from the rad instead of up and over the rad, and the geometry of the mounts is different as well. so i needed to revise the bracket to fit the mount geometry and then manufacture spacers to lift up the back two mounts. you can see the difference clearly if you look at the pics on the first page and the pics duckhunter posted

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Wibbly - Thanx, I forgot about the first page pics. See it now.

Professional looking brackets you designed there and simple, that's elegant way to go when you can.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
we're almost there guys! i have all the hardware and shipping stuff ready to rock, hopefully i'll have the brackets in hand this week.

the second i get them i'll be sending PMs to all parties who have expressed interest, and will be shipping as fast as i can.

i'll post a pic of all the brackets as proof i have them and an instructional thread with everyone tagged once we are ready to roll.

thanks for the patience!

i have also produced a few extra of each in case people are late to the party

61 - 80 of 84 Posts