RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, wondering of there are any RC51 owners in the metro atl/gwinnett area? tired of going to bike nights as the only RC, imagine the rumble of 5-6 piggies together :D:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far I'm 2 strong. But I just want an rc51 only crew, I can only imagine how atl would rumble with 6 piggies in downtown

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Guy's
I ride an RC I have only seen one other here. Good to know there are others. Look foward to seeing you on 2's one day.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers! another rc accounted for!

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i run a pc3 and have a the map for Sato Ti low mounts from the DJ website

·
Registered
16 Posts
Whats Up Fellas. Im in East Atlanta. Would love to get together with a bunch of RC's. Especially with the weather starting to cooperate! Say the word....Im in!

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone else here in ATL?

cheers

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm originally from ATL and raised in Cobb Co. I come up quite regularly and since I live in Jacksonville FL I'll ride up especially if you guy's do a big ride / gathering.

Scott

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
I may have to work a ride to ATL, into my STUPID schedule...
:grin2:
Some HIGH octane fuel(cup of Seafoam) to run thru the system, and highway speeds(75-85mph) for 3hours...aaahhh..:wink2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I used to be from there. Been gone 7 years but I still get down there regularly. Bikes currently in Vegas as I went on a west coast ride and am going back to do another before bringing it home. But I would love to meet up with some RC's when in town. Back in 99-00' we were called L5P Scootertrash. I really miss those days. I don't ride with anyone around where I live now. Seems like it's all Harleys or squids now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts