Registered
510 Posts
I really hope that's a chick.....

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
It puts the lotion on its legs.
Put the f#^*ing lotion on the legs!!!

Is it a chick with all that pink, or a dude with those tats and shoes. Pretty legs! Maybe TG? :D

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
LOL!!!

So,... kinda getting maybe a 'little' off topic..
My six year old was in the car with me the other day, sees a motorcycle go by and said,
"Dad, there goes a squid!"

·
Premium Member
6,479 Posts
LOL!!!

So,... kinda getting maybe a 'little' off topic..
My six year old was in the car with me the other day, sees a motorcycle go by and said,
"Dad, there goes a squid!"
Now all you need to do is teach the difference between a squid and a proper biker.

And when one is encountered, roll the window down have the kid point and yell "SQUID!" at the squid.
Out of the mouth of babes. What joy! :D

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Oh I rode home from work one day, and while I was upstairs changing, my wife told me he was out there with one of his buddies.
Little 5 year old was like, "wow, is that your Dad's bike?!"

My son says, "yeah,. it's an RC51."

MY BOY!!!

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
LOL - Pointing & shouting "squid!" would be funny! :D

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Pink gloves, pink reservoir socks... must be a slippery female squid.

Reminds me of a time soem friends & I were driving up a steep hill and my buddy sitting in the passenger seat sees a cyclist ahead pushing hard and says, "now that's a nice butt"!
As we pass, we look at the face to see how pretty the girl is....
And see my room mate's face, who was a keen cyclist. My buddy didn't live that one down for a few days. :p

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Pink gloves, pink reservoir socks... must be a slippery female squid.

Reminds me of a time soem friends & I were driving up a steep hill and my buddy sitting in the passenger seat sees a cyclist ahead pushing hard and says, "now that's a nice butt"!
As we pass, we look at the face to see how pretty the girl is....
And see my room mate's face, who was a keen cyclist. My buddy didn't live that one down for a few days. :p
This reminds me of the time a past coworker of mine said the he wanted a girl like "Lola"
THE KINKS - Lola (lyrics): http://youtu.be/nnA0gaHrXGA

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Chris Eubank (The boxer) used to live in my town in the UK (Brighton).
He was a total show off and would drive a US Peterbilt customised 6 wheeler through the small roads.

On his Harley during the summer he'd always be dressed in horse riding jodhpurs (horse riding tight pants) and T-shirt to show off his physique.

We used to laugh as we sat in cafes as students and saw him ride round & round the town... Sadly I can't find pics online of him in his jodhpurs!

He still lives in Brighton I think.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
He used to have "Simply the Best" on the tank of the Hardly Dangerous, the song (By Tina Turner) which used to be played when he came into the ring during his career as a boxer.

Sadly, I think to this day he remains a total slave to fashion... not unlike squids! :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
He choice of motorcycle attire is a bit off, but the dude was driving around Optiums Prime!!! That's ridiculously awesome!!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He used to have "Simply the Best" on the tank of the Hardly Dangerous, the song (By Tina Turner) which used to be played when he came into the ring during his career as a boxer.

Sadly, I think to this day he remains a total slave to fashion... not unlike squids! :D
hahaha I remember this all too well!

He choice of motorcycle attire is a bit off, but the dude was driving around Optiums Prime!!! That's ridiculously awesome!!
Quite, but not so much in the small streets of good ol blighty (England), you tend to look like a tosser (wanker) lol.

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
A truck that size has no place in Brighton's streets which are typically like this:

Not least, there are very few any Peterbilt trucks in the UK and I'm sure none used as cars for getting around & getting noticed... Aside from Eubank's. :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts