RC51 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a set of new rear brake pads they want to rid their stock pile of? I can buy a set but if one of you folks has a new pair just laying around, I will consider them if the price is right.

Let me know what you have.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Well...not sure what else to say.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1398077783.915917.jpg

But while you are looking, maybe you can find me two HRC stickers too.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...not sure what else to say.
View attachment 56770

But while you are looking, maybe you can find me two HRC stickers too.
You just never know if someone has parts laying around that they either just didn't put on or are readying to get out of the RC51 game.....there, I talked much s l o w e r just for you.:eek::D

That is what you get for posting before 7am, that is inhumane........:p

Oh, no...you NH guys should already have the market cornered on the HRC stickers:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
You just never know if someone has parts laying around that they either just didn't put on or are readying to get out of the RC51 game.....there, I talked much s l o w e r just for you.:eek::D
Yeah, like me ... had my new rear pads sitting in the garage for a while, started thinking I didn't even need to do 'em because I bought new ones before even looking at the old ones. Old ones had some meat on 'em. Then got a wild hair & put 'em in anyway.

This of course is on my OH!4 ... which is slightly faster than the D'OH3 ... aka SLOW3

:D ;)

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
One day I'll learned how that little pedal by my right foot works.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It there just in case the fronts give out or handy at a stop, that really about it.:D

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
If my front brakes went out at a track :eek: not sure how much the rear would help.

They do teach in many motorcycle safety classes that the rear can help reduce speed in conjunction with front...but lord help anyone who loses front brakes in an emergency/high speeds.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If my front brakes went out at a track :eek: not sure how much the rear would help.

They do teach in many motorcycle safety classes that the rear can help reduce speed in conjunction with front...but lord help anyone who loses front brakes in an emergency/high speeds.
I guess you could always implement this into your safety regimen but it will cost you precious seconds.:eek::D

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Bump because I have nothing else to say...someone sell this man some rear pads.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Oh well they're in now ... we don't use them anyway, right? :)

I'm no expert in pads. Read a few articles on this forum and other places. Apparently HRC were the tits (discontinued)...then there are a few other names...but a bit pricey. Since i'm one to not really tell the difference...I just used OEM pads on my bike and they have done phenomenal...even at the track.

Again, I consider myself a low-level track rider...and I sometimes have a hard time really experiencing the difference in aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I'm no expert in pads. Read a few articles on this forum and other places. Apparently HRC were the tits (discontinued)...then there are a few other names...but a bit pricey. Since i'm one to not really tell the difference...I just used OEM pads on my bike and they have done phenomenal...even at the track.

Again, I consider myself a low-level track rider...and I sometimes have a hard time really experiencing the difference in aftermarket parts.
Probably one of those things where you won't necessarily notice until you come back one time and see a way better lap time than you ever did before ... and then the real addiction begins :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eh, you all took too damn long to respond I have some on the way from Riders Discount.:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts