RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok short and sweet some ass clown tried to steal my bike he found the wirers to start it but the dumbass didnt turn the kill switch off and cranked it so hard he melted down the negative battery ternimal . which caught the rear brake res. and there she went lucky enogh the ass clown knew how to use a fire exstigusier .. oh well the whole rear section of the bike is gone ..
need rear wirirng harness the bike is a 2000 , rear cowl ,rear fender ,battery tray ,under tail, and misc wirirng and odds and ends .. im gonna hit ebay and get the things i can but if you can help me out feel free to contact me if you have any of those parts .. thanks so much
nathan . 8127741380

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
PM'd you on wire harness and I also have a rear brake reservoir and hose I can throw in as well if you need it too. :cool:

AG

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for all the suport .. my biggest concern right now is the wiring harness and the battery tray .. or what ever they call it . and the plastic inside under the seat .. those arte the things im wondering if i can find them ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks so much to Quinn and andy don't have there last names but they have really been a big help.. still looking for a rear cowl from a 04 and a rear fender... few more parts and she will be back up and all over the town turning heads and being enjoyed...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts