RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my 03 RC51 the owner had removed the rear footpegs and didn't know what he did with them. Does anyone know of a good place to get them? I have SATO rear sets and would love to find a some what matching set but if not no big deal.

Also does anyone know of a good place to get a rear seat? I have the fiberglass one but would like the actual seat.

Thanks in advance guys/gals!!

Joe

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can't help with the rear pegs but I was going to post my '03's rear seat on ebay. I'd prefer just the cover back there but am going to have to order a new one as I can find a used one. Could trade or if you just want my seat that's fine.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to keep the cover I already have. How much are you looking to get for your seat? Any pics?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow, $100 on ebay, way to much for a seat, how about $45. I will PM you my email so I can send you picks.

Ok I guess I won't, Your not allowed to accept PM's!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
K, when I get home Ill take some picks. I have ordered the OEM parts needed to make my own rear cover, only $80, lot cheaper then the $175-250 I have seen used ones go for on ebay. If we agree on the seat I'll need a week before I can ship to get these parts so I am not naked back there!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts