RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oddly, the rear seat off my '02 was stolen the other day. Seems like a very specific and strange thing to steal, but perhaps it was just some jackass kid who threw it in the garbage later that day; don't know.

Either way, I'm looking to buy a new rear seat. Anyone have any recommendations for (reasonably priced) after market rear seats? My girlfriend (a small girl) rides often enough, so perhaps an aftermarket seat that's either wider or more cushiony would be nice.

Or, does anyone here have one that they'd be willing to sell? if so, please let me know.

Thanks

-b

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but looking for a rear (passenger) seat. I've found some on eBay, but prefer to buy from someone here if possible (supporting the cause and whatnot), and the ones on eBay seem over priced.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks, but looking for a rear (passenger) seat. I've found some on eBay, but prefer to buy from someone here if possible (supporting the cause and whatnot), and the ones on eBay seem over priced.
I jus bought a 03 and it came with rear seat. The bike has high mount exhaust and no rear pegs so i don't need rear seat. You pay for shipping and its yours.:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I jus bought a 03 and it came with rear seat. The bike has high mount exhaust and no rear pegs so i don't need rear seat. You pay for shipping and its yours.:)
You just made my day, guy! :D

Got an estimate for shipping to 46815? I've seen a few other seats shipping for $10-$12 or so, but I'd be good with throwing a $20 at it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts