RC51 Forums banner

Rear Shock

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  mighty max 
#1 ·
I know OHLINs build best shock...but it expensive..
I also have check with WP..cost a bomb..

So i ordered mine HYPER PRO 3D piggy back rear shock from my local dealer & cost me $1400 Singapore dollars ..

I will fix this in Decmber with my Turnone parts & will DYno it...

#5 ·
Penske abit expensive when i checked with the dealer here..cost ard $1800-$2k above

As for the Ohlin..ard $1800

Once solved the problem, my next project is front spring or preload...any recommend SUb?

#3 ·
Have you guys tried a DK or mori link with these shocks?

#6 ·
be getting it ard Dec or early next year..

building step by step...

airbox & intake PAID
Rear Shock Paid
Next on the LIst

Radiator Scoop
Front fork need to rebuild
DYNO
DK Link
Slipper clutch

#4 ·
Today feel my balls itch, so when down to my local dealer to fixed my Rear Shock & indeed i have a shocked of my life...When tested, the rear felt very soft & the height is less then my stock till when i sat on it, my rear number plate hit the tyre ...seems that the spring is short. Before i bought it, i told them my weight.....Now waiting for the dealer answer..as i have to fix back the original....

WHY, WHy this happen today....till my wife busted me buying the Shock...he..he as she just approved me buying the kevlar airbox & the Snorkel from turnone...(luckly paid to Brett yesterday)..he..he

#12 ·
Just fixed my rear schok again, seems that they did not set my weight...so far feelin much better...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.