RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading forums all night and have seen a few articles on how the cbr 600 hugger will fit the sp2. Will someone send me a link or photos on how or what year cbr fits. I am looking to install a hugger but don't want to spend tons of money. I am currently working on a new undertail that I will be posting later and I want to help keep it clean as possible. Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
DH is planning on making some MR styled parts. SP2 Hugger & RCV211 front guard.
Might be worth waiting for...

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
My old one would no longer fit cos of going up to a 55 profile, but I got hold of another one that came in carbon fibre to add when I got my swingarm painted. Didnt think Id like the carbon fibre but looks pretty good, Ive been converted.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
My old one would no longer fit cos of going up to a 55 profile, but I got hold of another one that came in carbon fibre to add when I got my swingarm painted. Didnt think Id like the carbon fibre but looks pretty good, Ive been converted.
Is this a 600rr hugger? If so, for what year? and if not - what is it?

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
I got it as a quick buy off ebay, it said it was for a standard unmodified SP2, so I didnt think it would fit, as my last one didnt cos of the 55 profile. but luckily it went on. not sure what type it is

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
got it, its a Tyga sp2 hugger, and its now discontinued. but like me you might find one floating around

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
I put the Tyga on mine, looks great. Proly shudn't have used the 3M tape on the chain guard tho...dumb-arse move methinks. Hope I don't bust it if I have to take off the gaurd...:eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm just not fond of the carbon fiber look and it is to fragile for me not racing. I am going to look into having something custom made by the people I have make my undertail as soon as I get taxes back. Possible aluminum with the long style like moto gp bikes use.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
729 Posts
I fear you've been converted to carbon look Polarbear, that aint carbon

1 - 20 of 24 Posts