RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Big changes in administration of Motogp, WSB, and F1.
This is a good article. Lots of changes!

The Red Bull takeover will also have far-reaching consequences inside of Dorna. With the F1 team to be disbanded, senior personnel are to be given key positions overseeing both the MotoGP and World Superbike series.
The biggest change is the most controversial: Carmelo Ezpeleta, who has run MotoGP since 1992, when Dorna first acquired the sport through the former Banesto bank, is to be removed from MotoGP, and sent to run the World Superbike series.
In Ezpeleta’s place, Mateschitz is to put F1 team principal Christian Horner, we have learned. Though Horner has no experience of running a race series, the young Englishman is known to be a great organizational talent and extremely ambitious.

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/motogp/red-bull-buys-motogp/#more-60313

edit: maybe i been had... :)
Then there's this.
http://motomatters.com/news/2014/04/01/red_bull_to_leave_f1_and_buy_motogp_seri.html

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
That's good news about Red Bull. Now the Spanish riders can go back to being mediocre since the politics of thing won't be so Spanish:)

I can see it now...Dani Pedrosa, midget hot dog vendor.:D

·
Premium Member
930 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've been out of the racing scene for several years now, but by the sound of it, Pedrosa is still a schmuck. Is he still busy knocking his teammates out of their race lines and and addressing the public like they owe him for sharing his talent with the world?

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's good news about Red Bull. Now the Spanish riders can go back to being mediocre since the politics of thing won't be so Spanish:)

I can see it now...Dani Pedrosa, midget hot dog vendor.:D
:D :D :D :p
Hey Mb_ I think you're onto something!
Dani Pedrosa walking backwards thru the stadium - (cause anytime a camera approaches him he loves to turn his fecking back) - yelling, "DaniDogs for sale! Get yur DaniDog!"

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
:D :D :D :p
Hey Mb_ I think you're onto something!
Dani Pedrosa walking backwards thru the stadium - (cause anytime a camera approaches him he loves to turn his fecking back) - yelling, "DaniDogs for sale! Get yur DaniDog!"
More like Vienna pigs in a blanket, little midget hands couldn't hold a real hot dog:D

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, some may disagree with what dani can hold in his ahhhhh, little hands.
You know, I see Lorenzo's fb page too and I'm just say'n...
April fools!
Or is it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts