RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm only 3 hours west of Indy so most likely I will end up riding over... Will also be going over for the Diesel drags at Lucas Oil raceway and truck pulls which I think are at the state fairgrounds...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm in Fort Wayne, which is an hour and a half north of Indy. If a group of 51's is going to go, count me in, as long as we have a safe place for the bikes to be parked.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Fort Wayne, which is an hour and a half north of Indy. If a group of 51's is going to go, count me in, as long as we have a safe place for the bikes to be parked.
I would love to get a bunch of RC together, there is only one other 51 in the town I live in, but he's a total douche so will not be inviting him

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We already have enough of those come into town that weekend:rolleyes:, thanks for your consideration.:D
From what I saw when my brother lived over their to attend Lincoln Tech there are a lot of douches that already live there.... Me him and his 2 kids were Threatened to be shot by a couple gang bangers in the parking lot of his apt... Fun times

·
Registered
43 Posts
I thought indy was a decent city. I was there this past weekend for the supercross... was the mechanic for a privateer in the 450 class. hahaha best part while im in the tunnel waiting for the first heat race I see a group of people walk by me. all in nice parka jackets and red bull hats.....I was like huh, that looked a lot like Danni pedrosa......yup he was there for the sx!!!! he was soo small it was unreal

·
Registered
609 Posts
I shall probably venture down again this year.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I love it out there in the mid west , you have some great steaks out there and man ,I love the beer prices, nothing like we have here back east . I have been going since the beginning in 08 :D

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I love it out there in the mid west , you have some great steaks out there and man ,I love the beer prices, nothing like we have here back east . I have been going since the beginning in 08 :D
You must have went to St Elmo's or Shula's:cool:

If you have any favourites, I know someone who has a wife that works for the Post Office and can send you some.:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts