RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and the bitch needs help a couple rides later. do i have to go mosfet or wtf.no electrical mods to stress system, so ....? spill what u guys know on me

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
did you replace the battery when you did the charging system? did you verify the operation of your new charging system?

·
Registered
523 Posts
What people already said; do a load test on your battery (any mc shop worth that name should be able to do that).

Other than then, make sure the plugs are in ALL the way.....

Bought my SP with 34k miles on the tacho and the yellow wires looked a bit brownish already.

While the Vac reading were ok, I went ahead and got myself a MOSFET (like I did on my VFR after the RR died on me after 40k miles)

Added bonus?

Weight saving!!! :)

OEM

MOSFET

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes,thx guys. its just ,im one who knows what i ought to be doing ,but u all feel me when u just love jumpn on everytime u walk out to yer beast! pickn thru the system ,see what comes of it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dutchy, is that straight replacement part? Where to get that MosFet-version?

What people already said; do a load test on your battery (any mc shop worth that name should be able to do that).

Other than then, make sure the plugs are in ALL the way.....

Bought my SP with 34k miles on the tacho and the yellow wires looked a bit brownish already.

While the Vac reading were ok, I went ahead and got myself a MOSFET (like I did on my VFR after the RR died on me after 40k miles)

Added bonus?

Weight saving!!! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hyvää päivää vaan sinullekin Dutchy:) How do you speak Finnish?

Thanks for that link, probably do some order soon.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Dated a Finnish girl in the 90's.
A good mc friend of mine is from Hanko, I visited him during my mc tour around the Baltic Sea in 2016.

Hanko harbour

1 - 9 of 9 Posts