RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to bag some invites to round 12 (Brands Hatch) of BSB. Thought I would offer a place to my boss on the off chance I might be able to blag a lift, as it's a few hundred miles from me to Brands. Didn't really think he would go for it being a busy man, but knew if I didn't at least offer, and he found out there were spaces I'd get a hard time. He not only jumped at the chance, but offered to take us there in his helicopter, and put us up in a five star hotel for the three days.:cool: Helicopter will pick us up from work and take us to the hotel, then pick us up in the mornings and drop us off at the track, then pick us up again in the evenings and drop us back to the hotel.

Will be guests of Tyco Suzuki for the weekend, with full corporate package.

Right result!:D

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Dunno what you do for work, but I think there's a whack of applications headed your way...
Sweet!

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol.

He loves the Rolls, even turned down £80k to sell it before he had even taken delivery of it. For me the thing is bloody awful. The brakes just look wrong behind the monster (23" I think) rims. Most performance cars with big brakes have an Aluminium bell with the disc mounted on that. The Wraith has one piece cast discs, that look like they are off a van. The celestial head lining looks really cheap, and half the electrics has already gone wrong, and he only got the car a couple of months back.:eek: That's not good for a £275k motor.

Personally preferred his Bentley GT, much classier and nicer looking. The Roller is like a cruise liner on wheels; brash and showy.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Am I dreaming or is that an Augusta 109 fling wing (helo)? Wonder what Jeremy would say about yer boss's Rolls...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts