RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a thread on a cover for our RC51's and thought why would anyone need to cover their bikes :D:D

I know I know I was born in Chicago and liven in Boston before I have the grand idea to move to Arizona. Never change out clocks and never need bike covers or ice scrapers lol......

Now if I can find a place to ride the KTM I will be all set :cool::cool:

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I saw a thread on a cover for our RC51's and thought why would anyone need to cover their bikes :D:D

I know I know I was born in Chicago and liven in Boston before I have the grand idea to move to Arizona. Never change out clocks and never need bike covers or ice scrapers lol......

Now if I can find a place to ride the KTM I will be all set :cool::cool:
Not nice bro... :(

Some of us live in snow/rain belts and we have our down time, makes for a long down time usually. :'(

My question to you is are there a lot of good twisty roads out your way? Never been to Arizona but on my wish list.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also lived in Seattle lol......the rides in the Phoenix metro suck dd. However there are some very cool places to ride up in the hills. I ride every day to work and thats a way for me to keep the bike active and me also.

·
Registered
476 Posts
you just have to know where to find the good metro routes. airport run, papago, south mtn, etc

what part of town do you live in? i am in east mesa off the 60 and crismon

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5.4 I am in South Chandler. Need to get over to South Mt. What is Papago?

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
It was gorgeous here today! Took the bike and my new suspension settings, a pen, and a notebook and spent the day tuning out the forks in the amazing mountain roads around cloudcroft, nm. Winter temps are coming though:( glad there's no/very little precip.

Funny but winter is an immediate transition. 70-80* and windy one day, 50* the next for the rest of the season.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
I love the roads up around Prescott. Out towards Butcher Jones Rec Area is pretty good too. Speaking of riding conditions, how d'ya like these apples? kind of contradictory, been trying to get the RC into town to my bro's shop for the winter (lots of room to work and nice & wam) but haven't made it yet, highways are all salted up so need a clear road day

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts