RC51 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title states or can someone point me in the right direction. I tried contacting the guy from carbon partz with no response.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
as the title states or can someone point me in the right direction. I tried contacting the guy from carbon partz with no response.
I am not at all surprised... he has dug himself a hole... just like another I know.
Consider that a stroke of luck.
LOL !!! :D

No it simply replaces the headlight.
Imagine the HRC lit up !!! mmmm...ideas.

If I ever part the bitch this is where I'll do it,but for now put another log on "DUCKIES" fire he has proven his mad skillz yo :D:D:D
Thanks for the props sir ! Another log thrown !!! This is why I picked up RepsolCraig's pair of OEM lights. ;)

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Yea I tried emailing him a couple times, seems to be AWOL!
That guy is completely unreliable, untruthful, WAY to high priced for his garbage, and I suspect he's psychotic. Strongly recommend looking elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
That guy is completely unreliable, untruthful, WAY to high priced for his garbage, and I suspect he's psychotic. Strongly recommend looking elsewhere.
Take a deep breath....and back away from the memory of the black dragons.......wooooosaaaaaa, wooooosaaaaaa, wooooosaaaaaa:p

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow that sucks you guys got burned. Mark finally replied after a week and stated he no longer makes that part!!! This must be the reason. Dammit, c'mon people part with a right side! Ahhhhhh!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts