1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right side headlight, **Bought**

Upper fairing/Cowl, **Bought**

Inner fairing/Cowl, **Bought from Watskooo**

Air intake snorkel, ...**Bought Online :)**...(These are clearly like rocking horse shit)

Front fender, **Bought from Duck Hunter**

Front rotor, **Bought from Watskooo**

I think I might need a front brake master cylinder too... as the after market one I have on there is leaking a little...

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
I have the carbon ( BESTEM USA ) front fender... will cut you a deal on it ?? I want it gone.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Buy a caliper rebuild kit too for your leaky master. Cheaper than replacing it if that's all that's wrong with it (No damage from an accident). Levers are cheap if OEM style or you can get OEM levers cheap - used where people have upgraded their's.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Jondog, had a look at those before and it was my backup plan, was wanting to give someone a chance to offload a spare if they had one but it looks like ill just buy new.

Stig, thanks for the advice, it's not leaked since I wiped it up so I'm wondering if it leaked because the rotor was badly bent and forced the calipers open. The leak was at the master cylinder, it's a round aftermarket one where the reservoir is sat high up, it was leaking at the bottom of the tube going into the brake leaver... It probably needs a rebuild anyway so that might be the best route.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts