RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i bent my front Rim not sure how i did it but its messed up so im thinking its time to put both rims back to factory colored get away from the chrome rims that were on the bike when i purchased it..

So i need front and rear rim for a 2002 RC51
let me know what u got

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I bought a set of rims from JanJayAnd Sent him the money this week so hopefully soon ill be able to enjoy the pleasure of riding my rc51 before i have to put it up for the Winter

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I'm looking for a front wheel for my 2001 RC51. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you.
Dude, not bagging on you at all, so don't misunderstand, but start your own thread for a front rim. Don't jack this one, bad etiquette.

So I bought a set of rims from JanJayAnd Sent him the money this week so hopefully soon ill be able to enjoy the pleasure of riding my rc51 before i have to put it up for the Winter
Hell yea!!! You deserve at least one ride before winter. Or move to CA. We don't have winter here :D

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Do some surfing...there have been quite a few putting them up for sale lately.

Maybe talk to Ben @ rc51parts.com for some help too.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I couldnt move to Ca I like my winter its when i make alot of $$ plowing snow and hauling snow out of cities plus it gives me a down time to work on the bike and replace stuff and upgrade

You tend to enjoy riding more when u have like 4months of non riding so It makes it worth it

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Yeap- you are NEW to it, For the" FACTS" that I was "Agreeing" with J-dog. That you do deserve the ride before winter.. And I offered you resolve to YOUR problem... Agreed -your choice.
No bagging on me, mate ... You just total misunderstood...

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Sorry to upset- you in your pursuit to find a set of wheels- I must admit - I offered the man a set of wheels of a 2007 CBR1000 (three spoke/ lighter) and for the price (well)just to help the man...
Sorry man, didn't mean to "THREAD jack"

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No thread jacking geez lol J/K

I really wasnt lookin for different rims from what were stock on a Rc51 would kinda like to keep it stock appearing ya know. Not sure if i wanna ride now anymore this year a couple friends have wrecked in the past few days so im a little worried now

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well i got a very good package in the mail today 2 Neatly packed rims from JanJayAnd opened it up to find to great looking satin black rims for my rc

Thanks again JanJayAnd for packing those rims so well

1 - 20 of 21 Posts