·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
, lets all do a new year ride 1/1/12

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I'll be around. Count me in, weather permiting. I don't (voluntarily) ride my RC51 in the rain.
You gonna be road testing all the new goodies your bike got?

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I think it'd be epic!
Only problem is the only snow up there is the man-made stuff. poor coverage imo. I'm still a planker (ski's), but I can hang. Steep and Deep I always say! :D

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Sounds like a cop out to me. J/K hopefully you can pull it together so I can see some RC51 pics while sitting here in the desert.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I know how that can go! I'm so guilty of being over-opptimistic on my project completions. Well, for me, putting on all those goodies you got would be just as fun as riding. Almost.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
You could have driven down here picked up both those items, driven home and had them installed by this afternoon :)
Where is down here? I knew you were in the business. You don't work for Dan Kyle do you?

·
Registered
102 Posts
new year ride...

Nice... Have entertainment for the first anyway, so any near later dater is good for me when this comes together. I work an "on call" job so, I will likely need to make a little preparation.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congrats on finding an RC. Details, pictures? Also, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
102 Posts
1st step up from a stock bike, I was happy to find a clean one, yes I paid top dollar, It's what I wanted...

Here's this...
'04 w/10k on clock
Jardine cans
undertail. and flush led front sig's
Speedohealer
-1 up front
steel braided lines
wheels powdercoated white... SEXY

located 10mi south of Sac... The foothills are calling!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice find next week weather is looking great

·
Registered
188 Posts
I just got back from a great ride to Mariposa via Hwy 132 and 49. If I had anymore than twenty minutes notice for the ride, I would've extended an invite. Hope we can get a nice gathering of RCs and hit the Sierras. Jondog ,Thor and I have met up before and more would be better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts