RC51 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a crap job in a crap place and was curious if there are any RC riders in Sac. I'm not pregidous, I have a BMW R1200GSA too. Just looking to ride with people who aren't stunt riders and just want to ride.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I'm going to do a local ride, probably 49 and 193. Auburn to Placerville and back to Georgetown and Cool on 193. Thinking about Sunday morning. Do you want to go?

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Good to see the social networking worked out here! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pretty great. Although, I had to sell the bike. I just can't ride it enough to justify the insurance on the bike. I'm bummed though.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Yeah, they really nick us on insurance for these piggys. I believe its cheaper to insure a 1000rr.
Sorry you had to sell. Do you have a bike to ride now?

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
What? $200 / year with $50K/$100 medical and $500 deductible is expensive?? Where are you guys buying you insurance??? California er something?:eek::D

Should have kept it, you will get much better rates in NC!

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
With a clean driving record, at age 50, I still have to pay about $275/yr JUST for liability. Comprehensive adds about $80, and collision adds about $250. McGraw Hill.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
With a clean driving record, at age 50, I still have to pay about $275/yr JUST for liability. Comprehensive adds about $80, and collision adds about $250. McGraw Hill.
Feck.....I could increase my comprehensive and still not get to $275.

Y'all are gettin' donkey raped out there!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts