RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my rivets were very loose on my enterence side of pipe. enough so that it tore the sleeve covering the can. Well starting tomorrow i am going to cut 1 inch off the back of the can and baffle and rerivet and put in some silentsport muffler packin. I will take some pics as i go. what you guys thinkin on this

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 sleeve is 178.00 from kyle and ebay has nothin. i going to be takin 1 inch off of it so i can re rivit them. I also got them off ebay for 300 dollars about and they are 7 years old or so. 2 sleeves would cost me more then what i paid for them. lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
titanium got it all done in about 4 hours or so blah what a pain but there is no more wobble to them and they look nice ill post pics in a bit just have to upload them

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
titanium aint cheap. I a poor college student. but they turned out nice just have to do a little bit of buffing on the inlet side and they will be good as new minus 1.5 inches, that and i didnt have time to wait really my only mode of transpertation and the can was almost fallin off.... thanks for info though will prob use for other stuff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts