·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Nice, but little over priced I think.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still sure someone will snag these up, or they can contact seller and try to reason with him on pricing too....wish I had those cans tho.

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
I am working a carbon set now for nobody, clean up/repack new straps from SBKdrew.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All I would really like is some Ti tubes. I can do the rest at home, unless anyone knows of some really good CF replacement tubes for the Sato's. I'm also waiting on some straps from drew too. It's a good thing he came thru with that project.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
All I would really like is some Ti tubes. I can do the rest at home, unless anyone knows of some really good CF replacement tubes for the Sato's.
I just learned how making the form.. Used a set of sato CF sleeves that i own for the form.. I will let you know.... not sold on my ability, or the outcome...:D

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
I just learned how making the form.. Used a set of sato CF sleeves that i own for the form.. I will let you know.... not sold on my ability, or the outcome...:D
I don't get you here, You are forming your own sleeves ??? What material are your doing ??? Carbon or TI ???? If you are doing Ti sleeves I am interested....Can you weld Ti though or are you getting that part done elsewhere ??

HAHAHA !!!! 20 questions for you Chaos !!!!:p:D

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wingnut use the scraps as heel gaurds!! if done right you can get 4 pairs of guards and sell the rest...just an idea.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
If that was his bike and not just a stolen picture, he was on speedzilla at some point in time. I remember seeing that same picture in the "post a picture of your RC51" thread.

And yeah, I don't think they were ever anywhere near $2k. From what I remember they were something like $1200 or $1300. Not that it really matters since they are no longer made, and difficult to find in mint shape (other than the last few months for some reason).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts