RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot I know but if I never ask, I'll never know. I've got a slightly rashed but fully functional one plus cash. Or even a carbon fiber one to gut to make mine whole again. Or if anyone has a line on rivets, rivet bands and springs. I can try my hardest to redo the one I have.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LDH (kyle racing) has rivets. bands arent available anymore I have already looked into that for a project.

what kind of hugger is that ?
Don't know the brand but it has a tight weave and looks really well made. Maybe Magical???? Just came with the bike and should clean up well with a little alcohol. Found a Carbon Banzai can and am gonna try a little Peter-to-Paulin' it and see if the titanium can be brought back using the peices off the carbon can. Interesting project. Sato setup-Large reason for buying the RC in the first place.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Or couldn't I just take the rivet bands out front to back, turn everything to the inside and re-rivet the Sato badge???????????????????????????

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I can fix that.. PM me a e-mail address and I will send you some Photos of a set o Satos I fixed.. Maybe even be able to polish that mid-pipe out..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts