RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I have a few questions about the internal baffling on the long cans.I read that they are 450 mm long and 54 mm id. I’m wondering if it a straight through or is there another smaller cone in there for a little back pressure.Just curious.Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,do you have any idea what size bore on L side.I am redoing the internals of my cans and trying to get them as close as I can

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
The core itself is about 1.790" dia. or maybe 45mm. Its about 14' long by itself not including the end cones.
I need the one pictured to build another set of cans but maybe I can send you in the direction on where to get some parts if you need them.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My cans are jardine rt1’s,the core is 17.5 inches all parts included.the inlet side is 2.125 inches but the outlet side has a solid cone with 4 .5 inch holes and the id is , well not sure ,haven’t measured it yet but is substantially smaller. I made new baffles out of 2 inch material which is 50.8 mm.and fabed the solid ends to the same dementions as the old ones, not sure how they will work ,was just trying to get close to the sato’s.Thanks for the pic,back to the drawing board

1 - 6 of 6 Posts