RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's 2nd in the points, finished both races behind Marquez (who looks unbeatable), and HAS NOT CRASHED YET!!:p:p:p

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Well I know he's MB favorite racer...think MB has mentioned how impressed he is by his sheer physical prowess :eek: in addition to his riding ability :D

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured this would bring on some lively debate. That and I love poking the bear that is MB:eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
News Flash....Motleyfan is respectful about Pedrosa since he rides a Honda......literally.:eek::D

And its not dough.....its years of love muscle:cool:

I fixed the first one but not sure about the 2nd one..:p

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Poor Dani, when you got fecking Marquez, the prepubescent teen, stealing your spot on the very same bike, well, maybe he just has to take the bottom position in a team effort. Grenade!!! :eek:

Dani Pedrosa can ride the max out of that RC213V tho. :)

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Pedrosa honestly would be more popular if he wasn't such and asshole. I saw the arrogant little prick one on one with reporters. He is a terrible ambassador for this sport. If Edwards thinks your a donkey raping shit eater of an asshole, its got to be true.:D (He can't stand this little prick either.)

Is this what you were waiting on Motleyfan?:eek::D

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I for one would be surprised if Pedrosa still has a factory Honda ride in 2015... Bradl increasingly deserves that more I think.

I suppose Pedrosa can just be the no. 2 behind MM, but not if Lorenzo & the rest have anything to do with it...

Judging by how he sat alone for dinner with just one other person the night of Motegi's GP last year and others elsewhere were having fun and enjoying relaxing after the race, he isn't exactly a barrel of laughs to spend time with. As far as Moto GP goes, he's not even a "has been" yet. :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
Could be a good rivalry though like Rossi and Biaggi but Pedrosa is just way to serious. It is the same thing that bothers me about mr serious himself from Texas. (Not Edwards)

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pedrosa honestly would be more popular if he wasn't such and asshole. I saw the arrogant little prick one on one with reporters. He is a terrible ambassador for this sport. If Edwards thinks your a donkey raping shit eater of an asshole, its got to be true.:D (He can't stand this little prick either.)

Is this what you were waiting on Motleyfan?:eek::D
Hemay be a little prick but I know alot of other good riders who were pricks. Miguel Duhamel was a big prick on the track and sometimes off. Overall I just like the fact he's riding red and they are 1st and 2nd in the points. Not my favorite rider but I will root for him cause he's on a Honda. MB.... getting a new replica helmet prior to Inday and I'll give you a hint... not a Pedrosa..:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Hemay be a little prick but I know alot of other good riders who were pricks. Miguel Duhamel was a big prick on the track and sometimes off. Overall I just like the fact he's riding red and they are 1st and 2nd in the points. Not my favorite rider but I will root for him cause he's on a Honda. MB.... getting a new replica helmet prior to Inday and I'll give you a hint... not a Pedrosa..:rolleyes:
I never had a bad experience with Miguel.

Yes, they do ride Hondas but that gives them no right to be arrogant asshats to people who pay their salaries.

Let's see....you are getting a replica....is it going to be a Nicky?

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I never had a bad experience with Miguel.

Yes, they do ride Hondas but that gives them no right to be arrogant asshats to people who pay their salaries.

Let's see....you are getting a replica....is it going to be a Nicky?
I've also never had a bad experience with Miguel.. loved that little french canuck. As far as the helmet I really wanted to get the Isle of Mann TT 2014 replica but I dont like the way my head fits the Arai Corsair V. Probably stick with a Shoei X12 and get a Marquez replica. Most colors on his go with my bikes and gear except for the small amount of blue on fhe helmet.:)

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I didn't mind Pedrosa for a bit, but that guy always had the golden spoon. His handler saw to it as well. And then Pedrosa submarined his championship leading team-mate late in the season with no excuse (he could not win by points), which subsequently his handler (forever) blamed on his team-mate who was leading when it happened.

Serious. What a soap opera.

The team-mate was Nicky Hayden, who in spite of Pedrosa crashing him out, still won the the moto-gp championship. Interestingly, something that Pedrosa has never done before or since...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts