RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a very nice scotts damper off my bike. damper is all but mint, has one tiny ding in corner. It works Perfect!!!

come with SP1 mounting kit.

Price = 250$

Attachments

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Attn SP1 owners. These only pop up a couple times a year, if that. I bought mine used last year and it is awesome. I love it. It's completely servicable and Scott's gives you great support.
If you have other bikes, just call Scott's and they can sell you the mounting bracket only. So you can swap your damper to other bikes, dirt or street (i'm told). And Scott's has records on each and every damper they sell. They can tell you who and when the unit was bought from originally, and if it had any service issues. They are a great company to deal with!
Good Luck JR50Rider. You're welcome for the pitch :D

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Attn SP1 owners. These only pop up a couple times a year, if that. I bought mine used last year and it is awesome. I love it. It's completely servicable and Scott's gives you great support.
If you have other bikes, just call Scott's and they can sell you the mounting bracket only. So you can swap your damper to other bikes, dirt or street (i'm told). And Scott's has records on each and every damper they sell. They can tell you who and when the unit was bought from originally, and if it had any service issues. They are a great company to deal with!
Good Luck JR50Rider. You're welcome for the pitch :D
I wish I had the $250 right now. I have been looking to get one for my dirt bike. And as jondog said, it can be switched from bike to bike (street or dirt) with a quick couple screws (once the mounting bracket is mounted).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts