RC51 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in the middle of a pretty cool project and am looking for a set of the Durbahn rear set. Does anyone either have a set they would be willing to part with or know where I can get my hands on a set. They seem to be no longer available from Durbahn himself.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's what I'm thinking but it's worth putting it out there. Who knows maybe I will get lucky.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah there is a bit of a clearance issue with the OEM brake side for me. I would have to shim the rear brake rear set over an inch which is a bit more than I would like. The Durbahn set up has the master cylinder more on top than inboard. The Satos might be an option so I'm exploring my options. I would like to keep the same positions if possible though.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
The Sato needs a 20mm spacer. The durbahn needs a 10mm spacer. To clear the ladybird system anyway.

The durbahns also need a 40mm mount master cylinder.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I will probably end up with the Satos since they are available. Unless I get lucky. I still have my fingers crossed though.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
it's worth a look. you could also consider the TSR rearsets, they're very simple and nice looking. could re-anodize in black if needed. i don't believe they need much spacing to fit.

are you running the HRC replica ladybird?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Durbahn HRC copy. I went for the two vertical pipes close together.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did get it off of him. I really like the design of it but it will require a bit of tweaking some of the other things on the bike. Nothing that is too much trouble, just some attention to detail.
So you are the guy! I was looking at those, especially now that I see why he designed them the way he did. But oh well. Don't suppose you would be interested in letting them go would you?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I liked how simple they are, and they allow fitment of this master which I'm really pleased with. Just super duper tidy. Lots of messing around to get the fitment spot on though.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was worth a try at least. They do look pretty good! I have an email into the Durbahn guys to see if they might have a set laying around in a box somewhere. I have my fingers crossed. If not they I'm looking at other options.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Like I said, try tsr. They clear the ladybird system nicely according to Simon. Maybe send him a message.

If you don't like the silver finish they could be easily re-anodized

1 - 15 of 15 Posts