RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need like 5 little bits and pieces to make my tail section lock work. anyone has all the bits and pieces for it? all I have is the lock and thats it

·
Registered
246 Posts
lol..I think I threw all that away yesterday but I'll look...I did save the cable for awhile...what do you need the bracket and the cable?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol..I think I threw all that away yesterday but I'll look...I did save the cable for awhile...what do you need the bracket and the cable?
hah just yesterday....no way lol. can you please dumpster dive for me bwhahha. I bought a race bike and converted it to street legal so pretty much everything in that department for the lock section is needed. please let me know what ya have around :smile2:

·
Registered
246 Posts
I justed eleted all that lock stuff and put in a thumbscrew instead..easy acess..cheap cost....I'll look though.

·
Registered
246 Posts
not a good pic butsee the black triangle shaped black thrumb screw? I got a 6mm stud from ace hardware and the thumb screw...thumbscrew is sae threads so I epoxied it in place. The cowl has a 6mm threaded insert epoxied onto it....so you just insert the threaded part through the cowl and screw it down ...easy!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts