RC51 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time now for the September 2013 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with the best photo of your bike.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) That month's BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month.
6) When the December BOTM winner is announced, the Bike Of The Year (BOTY) voting will begin with the final week, and the BOTY winner will be announced.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Hey DucJr, I was thinking of putting the race fairing I got from you onto my bike and enter! If I can get that done before the deadline...
I don't know though, have you seen Andrew's bike? It's pretty sweet.
Could be some good competition this month...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey DucJr, I was thinking of putting the race fairing I got from you onto my bike and enter! If I can get that done before the deadline...
I don't know though, have you seen Andrew's bike? It's pretty sweet.
Could be some good competition this month...
Jon, I said go for it! Mine is in street form, so it wont be the same bike :p

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
2000-2002 graphics

2004 graphics

2003 graphics
(note the different shape of the feathers on the tank and lower cowl, also the size of the characters and how the lower cowl graphics don't extend past the dzus fastener)

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I really wish we could make a stickie of the graphics world wide with forum members bikes....sure would be nice.:cool:

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
DucJr's tank has the elusive gold edging on the upper wing. That's what I was going by. I think Madbuyer told me once that 2000's replacement tank had them and the 03's had them. Does this sound right? And I thought the smaller wing tip on his tank was the small one like the '03 in your picture.
Anyhow, good luck gentlemen!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.