RC51 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time now for the September 2018 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with a link to the best photo of your bike.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) That month's BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
That's a bummer nobody even entered. :(

How about we change it from "monthly" to "every other month" from now on, ie - Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, etc ?

What does the rest of the peanut gallery think - there'd be 6 winners each year, probably still enough competition for a "bike of the year" upon the completion of every calendar year ; we could start this for 2019 since there's been a rash (it seems?) of low entries...

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
I'm waiting to get some decent pictures back from a photographer friend of mine and I'm planning on entering next month.

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a bummer nobody even entered. :(

How about we change it from "monthly" to "every other month" from now on, ie - Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, etc ?

What does the rest of the peanut gallery think - there'd be 6 winners each year, probably still enough competition for a "bike of the year" upon the completion of every calendar year ; we could start this for 2019 since there's been a rash (it seems?) of low entries...
A while back I proposed this, maybe a quarterly contest, but everybody still wanted a monthly one. So I continued on.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Keep it monthly as when i finally manage to get my bike home it's probably going to be the only way i win a bike of the month when nobody else but i enters:laugh:

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Are you serious, Trailor Queen?:rolleyes:>:)
Says the Beeyatch who couldn't make it to Pigfest with 9 months notice because he's got school. What a pussy!

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Dayum, that's too bad nobody entered.
Good to know that the antics and responses haven't changed in my absence though LOL

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
That's Mr. Beeyatch to you, Stimpy.
Actually I prefer Mr. Pussy since you coudnt miss 1 day of school 9 months in advance:nerd::nerd:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Actually I prefer Mr. Pussy since you coudnt miss 1 day of school 9 months in advance:nerd::nerd:
Mr. madbuyer, MBA soon enough.:grin2:

You have to avoid these types of interruptions to continue a professional career.

Some of us don't have the luxury of having a Sugar Momma to take care of our needs.:wink2::laugh:

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Mr. madbuyer, MBA soon enough.:grin2:

You have to avoid these types of interruptions to continue a professional career.

Some of us don't have the luxury of having a Sugar Momma to take care of our needs.:wink2::laugh:
A professional what?? (insert your favorite nasty word here....) Yes it sucks to be me but what can you do?>:)

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Must be nice to hijack Subsailors Bike of the Month Post by personally attacking me when you are jealous of not being able to ride your bike since you a pansy schoolboy. Like I said before. What a pussy!!!:grin2::grin2::grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts