RC51 Forums banner

Shocks being sent to Dan Kyle for upgrades

8K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  LDH® 
#1 ·
Usually I wouldn't announce such a trivial thing because I think DK racing has a great reputation with the RC crowd, but Liz who took my call Friday had me Laughing my ass off!

Let's face it we RC owners are a bit different breed (Damn proud of it to) and when I called to get have a few questions answered about shipping and turnaround Liz answered the phone and she was so funny and entertaining poking fun of posers and the OCD'ness of us RC owners I lost track of time and was late for a meeting. Anyway just a another great experience in Customer Service so it deserves a shout. The best part is - did I mention I'm having my shocks rebuilt and upgraded by DK Racing??? Now the wait while I'm sitting in FL with 70 degree Saturdays, oh well. Cheers guys.

#10 ·
Just FYI I am doing a special promotion on RC51 fork rework. We have NEVER done this before and I am not really supposed to do it now, but it is slow for service work currently and I am going to do it anyway.

Free OEM Honda Seals & Bushings/Guides for the month of February when you purchase either fork option basically a $100 option for free

Type 1 Fork Service Work: Ohlins Piston Kit with Springs, Spacers and topout modifications

Type 2 Fork Service Work: Ohlins 30mm NIX Retrofit Cartridge Kit

#11 ·
Sorry for reviving the old thread, but I wanted to tell everyone that we have opened a new location Kyle Racing East in Palm Coast FL so whether you just want a new 520 sprocket kit or you want the entire front end reworked with Ohlins we are here for you East Coast customers as an Ohlins Certified Service Center that just happens to specialize in RC51's...

As most of you know we also stock and sell (and personally use) Spiegler Brake Lines, Brembo, Braketech, Sato Racing, Woodcraft and can KNOCK THE EFFIN BOTTOM out of any Dynojet pricing you have ever seen as we are not only the Largest Ohlins Dealer in the World, but also the 2nd Largest Dynojet Distributor!

#19 ·
Palm Coast Kyle Racing Shop Location is open. Same Day Service and Cartridge Installs etc available with an appointment, sometimes even without 😀

In addition to Ohlins we also have all our usual brands: Dynojet, Drive Systems, DID, Brembo, Sato Racing, Woodcraft, Marchesini, BST with more products arriving daily and of course our RC51 specific 520 chain kits, PAIR and Flapper Valve covers etc. If you are looking for deals, I am in the business of making them!

#22 ·
I have started working on the RC51 section of the new Kyle Racing East location website. Naturally as a distributor I have to advertise full retail for anything I sell, but I can charge anything I want behind the scenes nod nod - wink wink So if you are interested in this stuff ask for a better price. Just don't expect a huge savings over retail on a $10 part... A little commonsense will give you an idea of where I can truly offer the savings to you guys. Additionally if there is something you want to see added to the site for the RC let me know and I will look into for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.