RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about picking up a set of Pazzo levers. I have zero exp. with shorty's. I know this is more of a personal opinion question but how do you like the shorty's vs long? Your opinions are appreciated.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I have Pazzo shorty's. And I wear XL gloves, big paws. They have such a nice feel and smooth movement! My preference may be biased however, I run short levers on all my toys, jet ski, dirt bike, and especially my mountain bike. For me its all about 1 or 2 finger operation.

There are some other cnc billet levers out there that look pretty worthy. I remember about $100/set. I think one of our forum members/sponsers advertised them recently...

One more cool thing, my RC51's pazzo's will also fit on my '02 VFR. That's handy:)

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Could some of you post measurements of their long or short levers, let's say from the pivot bolt to the end of the lever, also the amount of finger room.

I've called around, all I've been told is you can only get about 2 fingers on the shorts. Looking for a little more info then that before I go and spend $200 on a set. I'm looking at the CRG R/C Spectrum levers.

Thanks
James

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Even with xl size hands, I can easily fit all four fingers on the brake or clutch of my Pazzo shorty's. I know I saw some really good looking billit levers, adjustable for $100/set. Wish I could remember what brand they were. I'll look into it more...

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I run the CRG shortie roll-a-click's. My hand measures right around 11.5cm. Which make it around the 2X for Teknic gloves. I run at least 3 fingers on the lever at all times. I will never go back to either factory or long levers. The shorties feel natuarl in your hand. That is my 2 cents.

·
Super Moderator
6,481 Posts
Could some of you post measurements of their long or short levers, let's say from the pivot bolt to the end of the lever, also the amount of finger room.

I've called around, all I've been told is you can only get about 2 fingers on the shorts. Looking for a little more info then that before I go and spend $200 on a set. I'm looking at the CRG R/C Spectrum levers.

Thanks
James

·
Registered
606 Posts
This is great info. Are they hard to install ??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Im thinking of doing the shorty levers 2...seen them on a lot of other bikes and hear they're so much better than stock for feel and ease of pull...glad Sub posted a couple of pics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts