RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
Here's the irony. The 2002 race at Imola was voted as one of the top 10 races of all time, yet that race is not even listed on the WSBK classic races. The hell!

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel like we should start a petition to Dorna to release that race. Who the f are they to keep that race from all the motorcycle enthusiasts and race fans from being able to watch a race from 14 friggin years ago? Just isn't right. Dammit!

:mad:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I Who the f are they to keep that race from all the motorcycle enthusiasts and race fans from being able to watch a race from 14 friggin years ago? :mad:
They own this to the video::laugh:

cop·y·right
ˈkäpēˌrīt/
noun
plural noun: copyrights

1. 1.
    the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same.
    "he issued a writ for breach of copyright"

This automatically allows them to exercise a certain amount of douche-
iness...

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
They own this to the video::laugh:

cop·y·right
ˈkäpēˌrīt/
noun
plural noun: copyrights

1. 1.
    the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same.
    "he issued a writ for breach of copyright"
The automatically allows them to exercise a certain amount of douche-
iness...

Does that mean you are "Copyrighted" from here to Eternity??? That would explain alot....>:)

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad I could be of service....:wink2:
Yeah, I never heard of copyright before you broke it all down for me.
Sheesh, I was born in the night, but not last night.

Anyhoo...
Did you ever get to watch that full race?
I've seen 2 or 3 minute clips on youtube, wouldn't be surprised if Dorna has yanked them too.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I saw the race many moons ago and have not watched it recently. These used to be posted routinely but now Dorna watched all of Youtube for any of their "works"

Serves them right for not offering suitable DVDs to buy so we do not have to "Steal" the material.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stealing is a subjective term, in this particular case. :D
I'd like to think of it as sharing. I don't think anyone profited monetarily from posting to youtube.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts