RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB, either right side Yoshimura RS3 carbon fiber can and mid-pipe. Or would like to pick up a slip-on exhaust, any brand other than stock at least in decent condition.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have low mount or high mount slip-ons i would be willing to try to help you out and move along
I'm interested. Can I use passenger pegs with the high mounts? Let me know what you're looking at price wise and if possible could you send me some pics of the systems. Thanks.

·
Banned
427 Posts
I'm interested. Can I use passenger pegs with the high mounts? Let me know what you're looking at price wise and if possible could you send me some pics of the systems. Thanks.
the high mounts will NOT allow pass pegs unless you get creative;)

there are some pics on my site below of the lows and options

regards Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a set of Two Bros. M5 CF cans that I put on last year. Went to a set of Leo Vince's. The Two Bros are in very nice shape. They are just hanging in my garage, so not looking for much. ~$250 +shipping. PM me if you're interested and I'll send pics.

·
Registered
201 Posts
If the high mounts are similar to Satos or Jardines I have adapters that will allow you to run passenger pegs with the high mounts. They are billet and high quality. They cost $150 but I will sell for $100 if you are interested

·
Banned
427 Posts
If the high mounts are similar to Satos or Jardines I have adapters that will allow you to run passenger pegs with the high mounts. They are billet and high quality. They cost $150 but I will sell for $100 if you are interested
might be. you interested in a possible trade too for carbon?

PM me and we can figure it out

Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts