RC51 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
My very first motorcycle.
1984 CR250

My very first street bike. Yamaha RoadStar Warrior. 1700 v twin.
I think those are respectable chickenstrips on the Q2's for a 700lb. cruisier. It had R1 suspension and braking. I was told. :)

My second dirtbike that I bought brand new in 2008.
2007 CRF450X

My daughters 92 F2.
This was my introduction to Sportbikes.

My 2002 VFR 800

And the best for last!
2012 June BOTM

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Verrrrrry cool! You're fat n low. :cool:
Dig those forward controls, mine were custom too.
I'm seeing intake, custom seat, Vance & Hines, steel braided lines, shaved blinkers, no doubt your were running a power commander...
That's badass man!

·
Administrator
1,242 Posts
Thanks! I still have a little regret for selling it...great bike! I had a 240 kit on it, lowered, paint....etc. Always have a soft spot:D

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
My last bike was a Mad Max'd out Superhawk with track bodywork, HID's and stuff.
View attachment 16481

If you ever see a tall nerdy guy on a banged up old Vespa in SF, that's my city bike. Two stroke 1974 Rally 200
View attachment 16489

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Dude the Vespa is very cool...I have a buddy that used to own a high performance scooter shop called Scooter MD.

He raced a Lambretta that did 85mph on 10" wheels...loads of fun. I've ridden another buddies Vespa, it was odd learning to shift with the clutch and shifter linkage on the left handle bar.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Thanks for your kind words guys, the truth is looked pretty shabby 'til Paul from Tyga talked me into giving it a makeover and took care of the painting in-house, so he should get credit for a lot of the 'wow' factor. All the mech work's mine though and it's in very good shape. This RVF was the second bike I got when I moved to Thailand (the RC31 was the first and the SP2 came later). Back then there were quite a few 400's around but they're getting rarer these days. I continue to mod it - I recently added this 7075 side stand, I have some Magtek wheels to mount up also once I get them PC'd or sprayed. It is a LOT of fun to ride!

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
My 09 R1:

My 02 Mille-R:

Wife helping me load up at Heartland Park:

My 06 GSXR750:
Both bikes at Heartland park April 2013

Turn 10

Turn 3 Passing my Friend on his RC:

And recent Color without my TeamPandaRacing.com Decal As I instruct a rider on technique.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Nice bikes TLR, those Tigcrafts sound awesome on the Mille. Great exhaust.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
And yes the Tigcrafts sound amazing. Whit wings talked me out of putting the Ladybird cans on the Aprilia instead of the R1.
I was pissed a couple weeks ago a silver 03 with Akro system popped up for 4000 bucks. almost thought about snagging it to park next to my yellow one. but didn't have the extra coin at the time.

81 - 100 of 127 Posts