RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty sure I have the harness wired right. I used the manual and other various internet sources. I ran the codes today. OH THE HORROR!!! There are so many. Now, I will say this bike has not been on the road since 2013 according to the last inspection date on the sticker. OK, here is the codes:
7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19
If I am rationalizing this correctly, 12-15 would be an issue if 19 was there. No ignition pulse, not injector pulse. Right? As for the others, I have no idea. With all these codes at once, I wonder if the ECU is bad. What do you all think?

Oh, after 19, the F1 light flashed one time like it was giving a code of 1, then began all the codes over again. Does that mean code 1 is there too or is a single flash common after codes have finished? On cars I know that normally 99 flashes or something similar to signal codes are done.

Thanks for your help on this guys.
Canty

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I did it. The F1 light did not blink 20 times but it did blink and blink and blink... Afterwards, I pulled the jumper wire and the F1 light stays on and remains on. I replaced the jumper wire and still, the F1 light stays on and remains on. I will say, due to not having spark or fuel coming out of the injectors, I am unable to let it run a few minutes like you told me to do.
What's next? Any suggestions?
Canty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts