RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my fellow RC-51 enthusiasts,

I am looking for her next caretaker, as soon as I stop sobbing about it...I love this motorcycle. I am the second owner, and this was my second RC-51. It is unreasonably clean, with only 3,375 miles on the clock. Everything works, MANY spare and original parts will be included in the sale, however no parts will be removed and sold separately...If you want JUST those minty Sato Ti Lows, I am asking $10,999 for the pipes, BUT they come with a free motorcycle! ;)

WHY??? Five years ago I started flying airplanes, as the years have ticked-past I have been flying more and riding less. This bike belongs in the hands of a RIDER, not a pilot, an absolute jewel. Needs nothing, everything works, always garaged, SoCal bike its entire life. Its mileage is low because I have a few other bikes and I spread the mileage around, but she is still ridden locally on a regular basis.

"ONLY 3,300 ORIGINAL MILES!!! Gorgeous, authentic, two-owner, low-mileage example of the iconic RC-51 Nicky Hayden Special (RVT SP-2). Tastefully modified with subtle but effective performance upgrades, nearly perfect cosmetically showing only the minor blemishes of her gentle 16-year life, and ALWAYS garaged in Southern California. COLLECTOR'S ITEM!!! Never raced, tracked, or crashed, this sale includes ALL installed parts, as well as several original 'spares'. Installed: EXTREMELY RARE and NEARLY PERFECT highly coveted Sato Racing Titanium "Low" Exhaust with Sato Racing Ti mid-pipes and Sato Racing Ti muffler hangers, the sound and power are absolutely intoxicating. GALFER Racing 'Wave' brake rotors front/rear with GALFER Gold braided brake lines and GALFER Racing brake pads, TOBY adjustable steering stabilizer, CRG Racing adjustable brake/clutch levers, Zero Gravity 'Double Bubble' windscreen, HOTBODIES Racing paint-matched undertail (RC-51 Silver) with integrated turn signal/brake lights, ELKA Racing adjustable rear shock, RENTHAL Racing grips, POWER COMMANDER ignition control tuned by legendary Mach 1 Motorsports in Vallejo, CA., and suspension tuning F/R was done by the RC-51 experts at Kyle Racing. The new battery is pre-wired for a Battery Tender (included) , I will include an indoor lycra full motorcycle cover, and a sweet Pit Bull swingarm stand .

Mechanically perfect, ridden regularly, this is a real performer, a blast to ride, and EVERYTHING WORKS, it needs NOTHING.

This motorcycle is part of my riding collection, it is ridden regularly on local sorties only, to keep the mileage down and the condition pristine. My best friend was the previous owner, a professional motorcycle mechanic with both race team and dealership service experience. Everything was done RIGHT! Mileage may be slightly higher at time of sale, as it is ridden regulary."

I have MANY more pictures, and I would be happy to share them with you.

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
This bike will sell fast, very nice unit and proper for sale ad

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This bike will sell fast, very nice unit and proper for sale ad
...And it has been SOLD!!!

Somebody has an amazing new toy, and a pretty good investment as these become tougher to locate, and easier to appreciate.

As a (now) former owner of a 2005 and a 2004 RC, and many other bikes of many different flavors, I will remember the RC-51 as one of the greats. Congrats and safe travels to the new owner!!!

Thank you to these forums, those who contacted me, and those that joined in this thread to help keep my ad alive!

Much appreciated!!!

😎👍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts