RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm the new owner of a SP2 RC51, the prior owner had these on the bike when I bought it. I've since removed them, they worked as they should, no damage, sorry I don't know what brand they are.

$25 shipped to the domestic US 48 states.

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are the eBay specials. Long handle too because of the notch. $29.99 new - HONDA RC51 RVT1000R BRAKE CLUTCH SHORTY LEVERS ANODIZED BLACK CNC ADJUSTABLE | eBay
The link you provided is for shorty's in black, so I don't think they're the exact same? I'm unclear if you're wanting them, but I'll go $20 shipped, anything less than that probably isn't worth the time given shipping cost. They look in excellent condition, I rode with them for the past couple weeks, worked great, no issues.

·
Registered
2004 Honda RC51
103 Posts
The company does short and long versions in all colors. I was just posting up since you weren’t sure on the manufacturer. Sorry if it came off dickish, was just filling you in on what they were.

·
Registered
2004 Honda RC51
103 Posts
I’ve got a few sets too. I just have them on the shelf as spares in case someone ever needed them. Honestly I’m in the same boat, not really worth selling 🤣

1 - 6 of 6 Posts