RC51 Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Uh-oh, guess I'll have to be judicious with this post ... I tried to add something, and the site told me it went over the 10000 character max.
Or create another post as continued....when it is complete,either ask the mods clear out all of the data you used to build the sticky here or just ask them to create a new thread that is a locked sticky??

Suggestions?? Comment??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Carbon fiber parts: Bestem USA (Great service located in Georgia). Purchased a front fender and very good service and quality.

BlackDragon/CarbonPartz : Very bad service. Guy I spoke with there (M.Shoeler) was disrespectful and could not sell me ice water in hell. Avoid.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I still check this page from time to time, so feel free to continue to post.

Carbon fiber parts: Bestem USA (Great service located in Georgia). Purchased a front fender and very good service and quality.
Added, thanks.

BlackDragon/CarbonPartz : Very bad service. Guy I spoke with there (M.Shoeler) was disrespectful and could not sell me ice water in hell. Avoid.
I'm not gonna add this. I don't want to bash somebody however true the issues may be; I'll just refrain from adding them to the list. Your comment here will have to do. Thanks.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Tyga USA has good prices on carbon huggers and fenders. CoreMoto has good prices on brake and clutch lines , any color combinations of lines and fittings for the same price. They're also the owners of Carrozzeria wheels now.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
One quick update. Besides wheels Nox Racing can get Brembo, Race bodywork (sharkskinz-Armour, etc.), Woodcraft, Coremoto lines and wheels, Spiegler, TAW Performance, Galfer brake components, ASV levers, Samco Hoses, DrivenRacing products, Vortex products (great deals on chains and sprockets), Brocks Performance produc ts, and OEM parts. We are VERY competively priced with our competition to insure happy customers. I have sold many people on the RC51 forum and FB pages parts.

PM me or get ahold of me on FB and let's see what we can do for you.

Thanks,

Nick Seslar

·
Super Moderator
6,485 Posts
21 - 35 of 35 Posts