RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from the philly area? I live between Philly and Allentown, just picked up my RC wanted to know if there were any other owners around.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in the Lansdale area. Pm me and we can exchange numbers and ride once we actually get some warm weather.

Sean
Hey man glad to see another one os close, RealViciousTwin is in NJ he wants to ride sometime also, my name is Andrew, hopefully bt the time it gets warmer we can get a few more together.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Guys....I`m in Havertown and I`m rebuilding an SP-2 that someone thought was a dirtbike. Almost done....can`t wait to find some good twisty roads in South Eastern Pa!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys glad to see some RC riders in pa.i am down here in chambersburg pa and I ride an 04.maybe we can try to meet up in Ephrata pa sometime.every first Sunday of the month there is bike meet.riders from all over meet up and hang out.let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good morning guys, hey not sure if anyone remembers but i got a DUI Jan15 2012, just recently got settled and got tossed out, so i didnt have to sell my RC. I just actually bought a bunch of upgrades for it, and after i get back from Denver the 28th will be hitting the road, anyone looking to set up an RC meet?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats on the buy man! i just pulled mine out of hibernation and am gonna start getting her ready for the season soon.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm guessing Pittsburgh is too far huh?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that's quite the drive from where i live, my wrists would fall off from being in the same position on the RC that long lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Anywhere near Maple Grove?? We make it to the track 2 or 3 times a year. Think I'm gonna start taking the RC. Would b nice to meet up with some locals, fellow RC owners even better.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why don't we set up a few meets a year? Ill be up for that, there are no RC owners around me which kinda sucks no one knows what they are. Anyone volunteer to coordinate?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts